Friday, August 17, 2012

Meg: Magical Red Jeans

I bought magical pants today.
NOT. EVEN. JOKING. They are SOOOOOO AMAZING!

They are a cigarette fit skinny leg style (with a perfect midrise that hides both my love handles and baby gut). But the BEST part is the color! It's this unassumingly gorgeous burnt red shade that literally matches EVERYTHING:

Trendy black top with white polka dots? Check.
Mustard and gray striped sweater? Check.
Aqua colored surfer style sweatshirt? Check.

I didn't even try them on until I got home and guess what?!?!? THEY FIT PERFECTLY! I literally spent 10 minutes running around the store holding them up to the most ridiculous shirts and they made everything look polished and totally on trend.

I've never been in love with a pair of pants before <3

2012 Trend: Red Jeans

No comments:

Post a Comment