Sunday, April 22, 2012

Melody: The 1st Blog Post


My challenges to write my first post, and the help of my hubby-to-be.
Me: “I need to blog.”
Fiancé: “Then do it.”
Me: “I need to write something in the blog!”
Fiancé “Then do it”
Me: “Megs already written a bajillion posts!”
Fiancé “Then write something.”
Me: “I REALLY need to write something in the blog!!!”
Fiancé: “You blog too much
Encouragement! Important in every relationship.
There will be a real health/diet related post tomorrow. I just need to get my 1st outta the way. Until then, Check out my awesome recipe I have for vegan blueberry muffins. They’re seriously better than any other (non vegan) muffin I’ve ever made.
Blueberry Love Muffins
Makes approximately 10-12
  • 1 1/2 cup flour
  • 1/3 cup sugar
  • 1 tsp. salt
  • 1 tsp. cinnamon 
  • 2 tsp. baking powder
  • 3/4 cup almond milk
  • 1/4 cup oil
  • 1 1/2 cup blueberries


Combine all dry ingredients. Mix in wet, fold in blueberries. Bake at 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment